CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 4, 2012

Welcome to the Baldwin SCORES blog!

Since I love to write, my New Year's Resolution was to learn to blog. Mrs. De Los Santos, Baldwin Elementary's amazing speech language pathologist, and I created a collaborative professional blog for other teachers and therapists. Now that I'm through the learning curve and realizing how much more productive I can be in blog form, I've decided to create a SCORES program blog in an effort to keep parents up to date with the topics and tools that the kids are learning in the SCORES program.

Over the next week, I plan to move over the tools from my AISD webpage to this blog. I will begin posting information periodically about the topics and techniques we are learning in each of the Social Thinking groups as well as some of the academic resource groups. I hope to be able to more easily share techniques and tips that we find to be useful at school with the kids. This will enable you to adopt some of these into your home routines.

 I would suggest signing up to follow it by email or by RSS feed in order to not miss any new posts. Check out the opportunities to follow by email or add to your blog feeder in the sidebar.

Thanks! Kelley Hively

No comments:

Post a Comment